Friday, September 7, 2012

{The Samantha Entry Way Bench}

Another wonderful client wanted the Samantha bench and shelf for her entry way.  I do build them, but encouraged them to do the building to save on cost, so that they did.  
They still wanted me to paint them though, so that I did. :)

I really do love this entry way system.  We have a bench that we use in our breakfast nook, which is great because I've had as many as 5 kids sitting on it on just one side of the table (when we have lots of friends over.)  It's pretty timeless, simple and convenient with how much storage it provides.  


I love the Varathane Satin sheen:

Here is the bench and the shelf in their home!  Looks fantastic guys!


Paint skinny:
Paint: Behr Ultra Cotton Whisper in Eggshell
Topcoat: Varathane in a satin sheen
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment