Friday, June 29, 2012

{The Clara Table} - FOR SALE

When I found this badly painted but absolutely darling side table, I knew it would completely stunning once I was through with it. I stripped the old sponged on pale yellow paint off of it, did quite a lot of sanding, more stripping and more sanding to get it ready to paint and stain.  

The top is a dark walnut color with a diamond hard satin Varathane top coat.  
The legs were done in a creamy white, moderately distressed, with Varathane as an ultra-durable top coat.  

The table measures 26in high and the top has a diameter of  24in.

I always have a hard time letting go of pieces like this!  I LOVE IT!  I'm sure you will too if it ends up in your living room, bedroom, foyer or office!

$85 - cash and credit cards accepted




You can't see the lovely paint job it had before in this pic! It was painted a white with yellow sponged on over it.  Bleh!


Here she is with some paint stripped off:


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment