Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Black Nightstand - {A Custom Refinish}

Didn't take a before pic of this I guess!  :( Sorry, I know how everyone likes those before and after shots.

This was your typical BLAH nightstand.  Nothing to be excited about, nothing to show off, necessarily.  It had a medium stain on it with those specks of dark stain splattered on.  You know the look?  Not sure what those furniture makers back in the 90's were thinking!

But now? Looks shiny, chic and shabby.  Which is perfect.

My wonderful client will choose the new hardware for it and put them on herself (or have her hubby do it?)  :)   Because she wasn't sure if she wanted pulls or knobs, I filled the existing holes with spackling so she could choose whatever she liked most.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I am new to refinishing projects and I love this look. I could really use some advise on how to make my side table into something pleasant to look at.

    ReplyDelete